People say that the eyes are a “window to the soul” that they can tell us much about a person just by gazing into them. Why is it you can sense when someone’s staring at you? Suddenly that creepy, prickly feeling grabs hold of you. Someone’s staring. You turn to find out who it is. Be they friend or foe, the feeling itself seems like an eerie sort of 6th sense. It’s also a necessary part of being human. The biological phenomenon is known as “gaze detection” or “gaze perception.” Neurological studies have found that the brain cells that initiate this response are very precise. If someone turns their gaze off of you by turning just a few degrees to their left or right, that eerie feeling quickly fades. Why people hate being watched? Everybody afraid of being judged by others. Are you self-conscious in everyday social situations?
What are the windows to the soul?
1. To research and develop the process.
2. To apply the knowledge gained from research to develop concepts.
3. Make Animation by Autodesk Maya
4. Compost by Adobe After Effects and render.
5. Editing by Adobe Premiere pro.
Size : HD (High Definition) 1280 x 720 Number of pieces: 3 piece
People say that the eyes are a “window to the soul” “The eyes are windows to the soul. A person will always give away their true feelings if you watch their facial expressions. that they can tell us much about a person just by gazing into them. If you’re going through something hard. When in large groups of people, you may worry that others will judge the things you say or the way you dress or behave. Don’t Care What Other People Think. Everyone can Learn to:
– Deal with real world pressures on your own terms in a way that frees you, not cages you
– Stop being afraid of other people’s opinions & live in a way that you
can be proud of
– Get over your fear of what other people may say, think or do and take action towards goals
that change your life
– Identify and correct self-limiting behaviors
– Design your life.
– Get your energy back, get your enthusiasm back and look forward to each day
– Transform sensitive, scared and nervous feelings into strong, calm, confident & effective actions that achieve the results you want
– Take control of your life, self esteem, relationships, finances, health and focus.
Eye, Littleton, Harvey K. (American, 1922-2013), Artist, 1969 – 1969, Corning Museum of Glass
Vincent van Gogh in Blue, Kang, Hyung Koo, 2007, Korean Art Museum Association
“Eye” by Harvey K Littleton created this piece out of glass. Littleton only created the bottom half of the iris and pupil and 3/4 of the whole eye. Littleton used a deep blue for the pupil of the eye and a light green and light pink for the rest of the eye. The top of the glass has a black tint to it. These eyes depict something dark a mischievous look.
Hyung Koo Kang’s “Vincent Van Gogh in Blue” used different hues of blue in this painting giving it a darker feel. In the portrait of Van Gogh is smoking with his head tilted down cutting off the top half of his eyes. Van Gogh’s eyes are a vibrant blue with whites of his eyes painted a light shade of blue. The eyes in this piece show a dismal emotion.